Monday, March 7, 2011

Just a Little Something

I keep meaning to take pictures of some of my newest projects but that is impossible due to the lack of room on my memory card. I am just too lazy to go and get one...or too busy...or I keep forgetting. Maybe it's all of the above. Anyway...I am busy refinishing a dresser, a chest of drawers and two nightstands. I am also repurposing/building a vanity for my bedroom using an antique sewing table and a headboard. I really need to take a picture of the vanity project while it is still under construction so everyone can see how very awesome I am to even try to do something like this with 1) no tools, 2) no real woodworking capabilities, 3) two children, and 4) about 500 other projects floating around in my head or sitting around in my house. I think I may just be really, really stupid. I just can't help it though. Did I also mention that I am finishing up a knitted hood, and that I am in the process of knitting my first sweater? Oh yeah, I am also technically in the middle of decoupaging a serving tray. I have way too many things going on! Hoods are cool no matter what you're thinking right now. You just wait until you see a picture of me in it. Or a picture of Isabelle in it if it looks stupid on me. Since I don't have pictures of any of the above mentioned projects to post I will post a picture or two of my memory card hogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment