I have actually been into refinishing furniture for the past couple of months. After refinishing my nightstands (nightstands I want to replace, by the way) I persuaded the lovely Jessica Ann to let me redo her room. She has very kindly given me free reign in her bedroom. So far I have painted her room, refinished her furniture, and purchased some great finds on Craigslist, Ebay, and Amazon. It's been so much fun! I can officially say that I have design fever! I'm going to stop talking now and show you tricks some pictures of some of my finds and some of Jessica's furniture that she already had.
1. The chair was one of three that I rescued from the garbage ($0)
2. Jessica's hand-me-down bookcase ($0)
3. Full size bed from Craigslist ($30)
4. Desk from a junk sale in a random warehouse in a sketchy part of Memphis($10)
5. and lastly, Jessica's hand-me-down nightstand ($0).
I will post some "during" pictures later this week. Bet y'all can't wait to see what I've done with
this jizunk (I mean hand-me-downs if you're reading this Jessica Ann!).