Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm Baaack!

My computer is back from the PC Doctor (who I highly recommend, by the way) and I am feeling a bit better. My head doesn't really hurt right now, my back is okay, my neck is okay, and my arm is okay. What more can I ask for? I'll tell you what I am asking for...I want to cook for about two weeks straight! I literally have not made ANYTHING since I made toffee fingers for one of Isabelle's teachers at Harwood. I have not done anything in the kitchen-besides make iced coffee for my headache-in a month. No cookies, no bread, no dinners, nothing. I don't think that I have really even looked at my computer for about a month. The point is...I'm back, I think. I plan to make something tomorrow. I don't know what it will be, but it will be something that I have made! I am going to try to post at least one picture tonight! Oh no! I have NO pictures to post of anything! What a boring blog this has become! I really like blogs with more pictures than words, and I have become the very thing I hate! Well, I don't really hate it but you I think you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment