Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mama's Day Out earrings

I just finished these earrings this morning. I have to say that I am quite proud of them. I have also finally gotten better at taking pictures. I now have 2 tripods, one big one and one little flexible one, thank you very much. The little flexible one is pretty cool for close-ups except that the weight of the camera seems to make it slump a little. Oh well...what can I expect for $3.50 from ebay? My expectations for everything are always sky-high and unrealistic. Then, when I get what I want, reality kicks back in and I realize "hey, this miniature tripod isn't going to make me a professional photographer. I wonder what will...Maybe a new lense for my PHD (push here dummy) camera will do the trick." That's what always happens--unrealistic expectations. Sorry for my ramblings. I guess that's what pretty much a solid month of migraines will do to a body.


1 comment: