Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's me

Hey there Saunders clan and anyone else who reads this blog! I am feeling better today than I have in a long while, but my computer is still not fixed. I am going to take it today to get a little tune-up, if you know what I mean. I haven't cooked ANYTHING in such a long time. I don't even know if I'll remember how to cook. The first thing I make might have to be from the Martha Stewart cupcake cookbook that my sister, Memory, got for me for my birthday. It is the cutest cookbook I have seen in a while. I will take and post pictures of my creations for all of my loyal blog readers! I hope to actually post some pictures soon.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't even know you did this :) But if there was one thing I DID know about Charity, it's that you ARE one craaaafty girl . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of you every time I say "crafty girl"!!!

    ReplyDelete