Sunday, August 2, 2009

More Jewelry, Please!




I think that I finally figured out the whole picture thing. It has taken a lot of work, but I am happy that I can actually take pictures of my jewelry and food without it looking like a dark, blurry blog of nothingness. I am inviting ya'll to come check out my Etsy shop. Well, I am actually kind of begging you...Take a look and tell me what you think. I welcome any suggestions! Let me know which pieces you like and which ones you don't. And no comments from you, Katherine, you leopard-print-platform-shoe-wearing, shovel-carrying speech therapist. Of course you can leave any comments you want. After all, I think that you are pretty much the only one who follows my blog!
I also have to post pictures of the fresh whole-wheat pitas that I made the other night. When those were done I made chicken shawarma with them. It was sooo good. They are easy to make-easier than making bread, even. I plan to make these often.

3 comments:

  1. I revoke my friendship from you since you are cheating on me with Katherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've had her around for a while. She gets here right after you leave, and I call her right before I call you every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charity, you're pitas look amazing. I can't wait to make them and the chicken shawarma.

    ReplyDelete