Friday, June 5, 2009

Healthy recipe of the week

I just realized that I am leaving to go to Colorado tomorrow for a week and I haven't even posted the recipe of the week. What would y'all (all two who read this) do without the recipe of the week? I stumbled onto this tasty concoction accidentally. I love cottage cheese so I eat alot of it. I started pureeing it in a blender to make it smooth and creamy. I always sweeten it with Splenda and add vanilla. One day I just thought to myself "Self, what would make this even better? I know! Cool whip and some delicious strawberry freezer jam from Costco! So here you go. With no further ado...

Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert
3/4 - 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese that has been pureed in a blender or food processor until smooth
3 Tbsp cool whip free
2-3 tsp of Splenda or to taste
1 tbsp of strawberry freezer jam

Combine all ingredients thoroughly and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment