Monday, July 6, 2009

Bakin' Fool

What is wrong with me? All I want to do lately is bake and eat what I bake. Next, I should post a before-and-after picture of myself. Me--before eating 5 tons of homemade strawberry muffins, ezekiel bread, rolls, bagels, etc.--and me after the above-mentioned 5 tons. I just need to find a way to get rid of everything that I make. Ray couldn't possibly eat all of this and Isabelle is so picky that she won't even try it. Hmmm, conundrum. Anyway, I have been stuck in the house with a very sick baby who only wants to watch movies around the clock, so I have been cooking and looking at recipes online and in cookbooks. I have always wanted to try my hand at bagels, so today I did. I have to say that they are delicious. Hopefully they freeze well! I think I will start taking baking requests. I have about 25 pounds of bread flour so, if any of my peeps that live close to me want something with flour as the main ingredient, I would love to bake something for you. I really don't want to weigh any more than I do right now, but I have no other choice at the moment. I can't let freshly-baked goods go to waste. Way too many comas.

No comments:

Post a Comment