Thursday, July 2, 2009

Muffins, sweet muffins!

These may be the best muffins that I have ever made. I got this recipe from recipezaar (of course) and, I can assure you, it doesn't disappoint. You probably can't tell from the picture, but these are jumbo muffins. I think that this will be my new base recipe for muffins. I can just add in different spices, fruits, zests, nuts, etc. The possibilities are endless! They are also made with ingredients that are usually on hand and, if not, you can easily improvise. I'll post the direct link to these Kittencal's muffin shop jumbo strawberry muffins. They are definitely worth the effort which, by the way, is minimal.

2 comments:

  1. I can testify to the truth of that comment. These are the BEST tasting muffins ever. Thank you Charity for sharing some of them with us. Love love loved them....and you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! I'm glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete