Thursday, July 16, 2009

Some recent stuff


I just wanted to share these recent pictures of my beautiful princess. The bottom is just a cute picture and in the second one she is making her "mean face." I still can't believe that I had such a beautiful child. Who would have guessed!? The top picture is a little project that I did for Isabelle's friend Olivia. I thought it would be nice to make a cookie puzzle for her birthday. Of course it took me way longer than I thought it would, but it was fun! When we got to Olivia's birthday party Isabelle put the bag of cookies down and when I went to go get them some little boy picked them up, then dropped and broke them. Oh well! That's what I get for doing those time-consuming projects.
I also have to tell y'all that I got the best thing from ebay. I am pretty certain that it is going to change the picture-taking part of my life for the better. I got a tripod! It was $6.99 with free shipping so I said to myself, "Self, I think that you should get this tripod." I did and I am glad. I took some trial pictures with it last night and it makes such a difference. I can NEVER hold still when I'm taking a picture, and as I'm sure you all know, wiggly hands mean blurry pictures. I am so exciting about this tripod (to quote Isabelle)! She always says exciting instead of excited. It always makes me giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment