Wednesday, July 1, 2009

No more television, please!



I finally got to bake today!!! I think my migraine is on the decline, so I got off of the couch (where I have been since Sunday) and made some dinner and some cookies for Isabelle's teachers. I have been going through cooking withdrawals for the past three days. I wasn't even really able to look at many recipes or websites either. Those of you who have headaches know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I am simply going to post some pictures of some of the things that I made last week and a couple from tonight. I don't know why I didn't post these last week. I am especially proud of the camping cake. The cake was a carrot cake cheesecake. Does it get any better than that? Maybe my simple baby back ribs top it, I don't know. I also made strawberry shortcake last week. Who doesn't like strawberry shortcake? I know I do. Tonight for dinner I made fish tacos that were sooo yummy. I made homemade corn tortillas for the tacos. Tortilla presses are amazing! The cookies that I made tonight are whipped shortbread cookies from recipezaar. Very tasty. I think that those of you who read my blog may be able to
tell that I have taken a strong pain-killer for this migraine. This post is not my best...sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment